Navigation

11/13/13

Baby Registry Checklist

I had my baby shower this past weekend and got an amazing amount of items for baby Lewis. One of the things that I am extremely impressed with, is the fact that I received 0-3 month clothes and 6 month clothes and managed to avoid the dreaded overload of "newborn" clothes. When creating my registry, I added a few onsies and sets but made sure to pick 0-3 month or 3-6 month sizes, rather than newborn. This apparently was enough of a tip off for those wanting to purchase clothes for baby Lewis!


I have several onsies in a newborn size, but have a feeling that if baby Lewis takes after my side of the family he will be straight into 0-3 months. If he happens to be a little stinker, then I know Grandma and Auntie will have no problem going shopping before we even get out of the hospital.

I already had a crib, crib mattress, and changing table thanks to yard sales. So I only had a few big items on my list. We opted for a stroller system with a jogging stroller, due to advice from my friends/family. The only other big ticket items were that I received were the baby swing, play mat, and car seat base. We also received tons of little items and goodies.

The only big items that we will have to buy are shopping cart cover, breast pump & storage bags, nursing pillow, and baby wrap. All-in-all not a bad deal! Below is the Baby Registry Checklist that I put together before creating my registry. I used TheBump's Registry 101 documents, FitPregnancy's Newborn Clothes, MommyNeurotic's Diaper Count when putting it together.





Nursery
Crib mattress [ ]
Changing table [ ]
Glider/Rocker [ ]
Hangers [ ]
Closet Organization [ ]
Storage baskets/bins [ ]
Baby monitor [ ]
Humidifier/vaporizer [ ]
Hamper [ ]
Toys [ ]
Bedding
Fitted crib sheets [ ]
Waterproof mattress pad [ ]
Changing table pad [ ]
Changing table pad cover [ ]
Receiving blankets [ ]
Swaddle/wearable blanket [ ]
Thick blanket [ ]
Hooded blanket [ ]
Baby Gear
Stroller [ ]
Car seat & base [ ]
Car seat toys [ ]
Car seat saver [ ]
Car seat sun shade [ ]
Car mirror [ ]
Car seat travel bag [ ]
Car seat bunting/cover [ ]
Diaper bag [ ]
Baby carrier (Moby) [ ]
Infant Swing [ ]
Play Yard [ ]
Bouncer [ ]
Playmat/Gym [ ]
Jumper [ ]
Mommy Hook [ ]
Feeding (Breastfeeding)
Breast pump [ ]
Nursing pads [ ]
Breat milk storage containers [ ]
Boppy [ ]
Boppy protector [ ]
Boppy cover [ ]
Bottles (4/5 oz.) [ ]
Bottles (8/9/11 oz.) [ ]
Bibs [ ]
Burp cloths [ ]
Pacifiers [ ]
Teethers [ ]
High Chair [ ]
Bottle drying rack [ ]
Spoons [ ]
Bowls [ ]
Bottle brush [ ]
Diapering
Diapers -Newborn 4 boxes
Diapers - size 1 5 boxes
Diapers - Size 2-3 5 boxes
Baby wipes 4+ boxes
Diaper cream [ ]
Diaper pails [ ]
Portable changing pad [ ]
Bathing
Baby bath mat [ ]
Hooded Towel [ ]
Wash cloths [ ]
Shampoo/body wash [ ]
Baby Lotion [ ]
Grooming kit (brush, nail, clipper) [ ]
Thermometer [ ]
Laundry detergent [ ]
Dental care [ ]
Bath Thermometer [ ]
Clothing
Bodysuits 10-12
Sleepers 6-8
Gowns 4-6
Pants 6-8
Caps, mittens, booties 2-4
Socks 6-8
Sets [ ]
Safety
Baby gate(s) [ ]
Outlet covers & plugs [ ]
First aid kit [ ]
Portable cover [ ]

No comments:

Post a Comment