Navigation

12/18/13

Free Christmas Tag Printables

In the spirit of Christmas, I would like to share some basic Christmas gift tags that I created the other day. You should be able to easily download and print them out. I tried to save them as a PDF but they didn't print correctly, so I ended up going with a JPEG.

They are pretty simplistic, but they look adorable when printed out on either recycled brown paper or white paper.

On top of using my crafting skills for the majority of the presents this year, I also wrapped them with things that I found around my house. The presents are wrapped in newspaper as a result of a quote I saw on Facebook from GASAN.
"If every American family wrapped just three presents this holiday season in reused materials, it would save enough paper to cover 45,000 football fields. That's a lot of paper!"
However, you could also use fabric remnants or recycled brown paper that you can pick up at Walmart (this is what my sister did). To glam up the newspaper I used some twine and yarn that I had sitting in my craft basket. I even created a couple of bows with some of the newspaper scraps! My inspiration for this entire thing can be found on my Christmas Pinterest Board. I think the simplistic tags look absolutely adorable with the newspaper, twine, yarn combo. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment