Navigation

6/20/13

It's Official!

My pregnancy has been confirmed by the doctor. My first appointment was supposed to be next Tuesday, but I had some concerns and they were able to get me in this morning. They said that everything appeared normal, but if I had any more concerns call or stop by. I went ahead and got my blood work taken care of. They gave me a nice goody bag of pregnancy info. And our first ultrasound is scheduled for next Thursday! We are so excited. I will be 6 weeks 4 days for the ultrasound, so we should be able to see a little more than if I had went ahead and had one today. I am trying not to get too excited, as I know the change of miscarriage is fairly great before 12 weeks. However, I'm trying to stay positive and plan as if I will have a baby in my arms on Feb. 16th!

No comments:

Post a Comment